Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Write Damn You Write!

Here I sit thinking of all the things I should be doing, and instead I am reading about other people who have DONE them. Dammit.

I am the recurring victim of the procrastination demon. It stalks me day and night and is remarkably ingenius with excuses for me to keep from tackling whatever it is I should be doing.

I think I should have the all-too-comfy sofa removed from my house so I won't be sucked into its depths. This is writer's hell. My days to complete my goal are dwindling and I can't seem to stop blogging, tweeting, reading (and yes, I admit it-I was trapped on facebook until 3:30 this morning). Just what is my problem?

My dream? To be a successful published author. (Well, and to be about 60 pounds lighter - but let's focus here.)

It seems my motto is "But I meant to..."

No comments:

Post a Comment