Monday, August 2, 2010

Drove 800 miles today

Thursday, July 15, 2010 from my weight loss blog
Yep - drove a wee bit today...tried my best to follow my points. I even tried the veggie burger from Burger King (can't eat a salad while driving). All in all, it was pretty good. The best news about that meal was they accidentally gave me an order of medium french fries...AND I DIDN'T EAT THEM!!! I threw them out at the next rest stop - go me!

The next food stop was an IHOP - turkey bacon (yum), scrambled egg substitute (yum), sugar-free maple syrup on my lowfat pancake...TOO DIE FOR.

So, I guess it is humanly possible to do this program while in a crazy schedule...am crossing my legs for tomorrow's Continental Breakfast in the hotel lobby. Boston, don't let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment